Veteran Services Office
Please be advised that all services will be remotely provided by Hamilton County's VSO until further notice due to the
COVID-19 state of emergency.
Any veteran or claimant residing outside of Hamilton County should contact their local County Service Officer for assistance. Please visit www.TCVSOA.com/directory for more information.
The mission of the Veterans Services Office is to assist Veterans and their dependents in filing applications for:
- Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Improved Pension Program with Housebound/Aid and Attendance
- Health Benefits Enrollment
- Burial Benefits, Flags, Headstones, Markers and Military Honors
Order Replacement Copies of Discharge Papers, Military Records and Service Medical Records
- GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Dependents Educational Assistance
- VA Insurance Programs
- File Notice of Disagreements and Appeals for Denied Claims
Click here for a checklist of items needed for your claim