Volunteer Registration Form for the 2017 Haunted Trail
Enterprise South Nature Park is situated on 2,800 wooded acres that were
previously a part of the Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant property. The
property’s heritage has been preserved in the concrete magazines used to store
explosives during the days TNT was manufactured on the property.
The Park offers miles of walking paths, bicycle paths and off-road biking
trails. There are areas for picnics and a small lake that attracts deer, turkeys
and other park inhabitants giving visitors an opportunity to view the animals in
a natural setting.
Access to the Park is from Interstate 75 via the Volkswagen Drive exit or from
Bonny Oaks Drive via Volkswagen Drive.
UPDATED INTERACTIVE WEB MAP COMING SOON!
(Click here for an updated printable brochure)
|ENTERPRISE SOUTH FEATURES
- MEETING FACILITY AT THE VISITOR CENTER: Capacity 40 (reservations
- TRAILS: There are currently woodland walking paths, paved walking paths
shared with bicycle riders, a handicap accessible trail and heavily-wooded,
single track off-road bicycle trails
- VEHICLE ACCESS ROAD: Still Hollow Loop circles the park perimeter and
allows access to the park without leaving your car.
- VIEWS: There are scenic views, fruit orchards and wildlife viewing areas
along Still Hollow Loop
- PICNIC FACILITIES: There are three along Still Hollow Loop and one at
- RESTROOMS: Four handicap accessible restrooms are available in the park
- SECURITY: Park Rangers patrol the park during operating hours
- SIGNAGE: Directional and informational signage along the trails and
throughout the park
- WILDLIFE: Coyotes, whitetail deer, turkeys, waterfowl, hawks, songbirds
and various reptiles